Our various custom products are guaranteed to 100 on printing defects, as long as the file provided complies with current print standards. By confirming the purchase of your orders online on the Promo Flash website, you agree to the following terms, conditions and clauses:
1. Printing colors are not guaranteed because the screens use The RGB colors, while printers mostly use the CMYK printing process (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black). A reprint of the order cannot be done at no cost. Print colors may vary depending on the type of medium used.
2. The above measures also apply to design errors, transparency, poorly designed files, transfer or layout issues, and anything close to the cutting line. Whenever possible, we notify the customer before printing, but it is not our responsibility and we cannot be held responsible if we do not notice it before the printing is launched.
3. Spelling errors in your documents are not our responsibility. We cannot reprint the order free of charge and no refund can be made.
4. Files must be provided with proper guidance to ensure that the result will be correct.
5. PDF files must be in high resolution 300 DPI.
6. The file provided must have a bleed (a safety margin) of 1/8″..
7. Files must be sent in CMYK. For any special requests, please contact us.
8. In the event of a problem, the products must be returned within 5 days of receiving the goods.
9. Products already used will not be accepted for a return.
10. The products are customized and therefore are not exchangeable unless there has been a manufacturing defect on our side.
11. In the event of a reprint, no changes to the file will be made. We take the original one to restart production.
12. A photo and/or sample may be requested.
13. Other special conditions may be requested.
14. You understand that once the order is placed, it may go directly into production. If this is the case, a reprint will cost a fee if you want to have a new file printed.
15. For printing files with selective varnish, please send us the original PDF file, but also a second vector file that shows the surface of the UV varnish using 100 N (black). UV-free surfaces should be white.
Promo Flash cannot be held liable for damages if your order is not delivered in time for your event, due to a delay in production, transportation, delivery problem, direct or indirect damage with delivery, or other.